Redhawk Caldera Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
Snow drifted gently from the night sky outside, though it was warm and toasty inside the den. Two of the three adults were trying to catch a few winks, the remaining grownup awake in case the pups needed anything. (I'll let Remedy decide who's awake and who's asleep.)

It wasn't necessarily quiet, though. Towhee, for one, was wide awake despite the late hour and making a noise like a balloon deflating. Her belly was uncomfortably full and some of the pressure was going to release. It was only a matter of time before one end or the other exploded.

As it turned out, Towhee grunted and spat up half-digested milk all over @Phox, which was only fair play for all the jostling he tended to do.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out? - by Towhee - January 01, 2017, 08:45 PM