Redhawk Caldera Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,018 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When no further stimulation happened, Towhee gradually fell still and began to drift. She had just barely begun snoozing when a weight pressed against her recently emptied belly. She jerked and squawked, disliking it when her feet were touched. Without conscious thought—Towhee didn't have many of those yet—she kicked her limbs, forcing the warm, soft weight off her.

The force caused her to roll onto her side facing the unseated Phox. Towhee grunted, abandoning her quest to roll onto her back and sleep. Instead, she began scooting across the floor, suddenly wide awake again and eager to explore. Her head almost immediately butted into her brother's, well, butt.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out? - by Towhee - January 01, 2017, 09:36 PM