Dragoncrest Cliffs If only I can be remembered
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
To say he worried not for Kendra would be to utter a lie. The appearance of her physical self was a great enough cause for concern that he couldn’t help but begin trying to figure out where they might next go, should they be turned away. Although his knowledge of the joining process was, by far, limited, he had enough common sense to realize that most would not appreciate having any weak links amongst their ranks. For the first time ever, perhaps it was, he felt bad that the world was set up that way, but only because it was Kendra that might be turned away. Especially since he knew that what she lacked physically was made up for with her mind; such a great intelligence she possessed, a mind so bright that he felt more comfortable traveling with her than a beast built for protecting its charge. That mind of hers had, perhaps, even been noticed by the dark leader, whose decision had not been to turn them away—or so it seemed thus far.

When asked about his companion’s well-being, Alexander shook his head. “Not ill, she just hasn’t eaten properly in a while,” responded the yearling. “If she gets ill, she’ll be able to care for herself. Kendra knows a lot about plants.” And whatever she could not do for herself, he would do for her. Though distance had kept them apart, time had brought them back together, and he would not allow for the cold to steal her away from him again. Tilting his chin downwards, he’d sought to rest it atop her head, and there it’d remained as a howl left the leader’s mouth. By the time Portia had arrived, however, he’d lifted his head back up and off of his friend’s, gaze inspecting the new arrival curiously before glancing back towards the first respondent. Recalling what the presence of a second wolf meant at the borders of Blackfeather made his body stiffen, prepared to defend himself.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 12, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Antumbra - January 12, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 13, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 13, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Portia - January 14, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 15, 2017, 02:28 AM