Broken Antler Fen Meeting the Others.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The world was frozen, or so it seemed, as Liri followed after the group of wolves. The cold felt good, like home. She had been relatively left alone since there were no situations where she had to provide medical care. She kept to herself, not entirely sure where she would fit into the mismatched group joining Broken Antler Fen. This didn't bother Liri, she would be content if she were allowed to exist on the fringes for the rest of her life.

"Safe," the tiny voice whispered. Liri restrained an eye roll at its reappearance. Of course it's safe, do you see heads or blood marking the borders? 

The swamps were frozen but still they itched at something in the back of her mind, reminding Liri of her captors' land. A shudder ran through her. This place would be different. It had to be. 

No matter how stern their new Alpha, Sebastian, seemed; Liri could see that this place was family orientated. It brought forth thoughts of family, specifically her own. Birth family gone or dead, mates abandoned or the abandoner, and the idea of a future mate or children made her stomach clench in dread. 

They stopped in a clearing, Sebastian jumped up on a tree stump and began to give a short but adequate speech. Liri nodded slightly, silently signaling her agreement to his terms. She could be loyal, even if she didn't know these people. Fake it til' you make it. 

Her eyes darted nervously amongst the wolves, both Burke's original pack mates and those who belonged to Sebastian. She didn't know anyone well enough to automatically pair up with. Hopefully she would be assigned a snuggle buddy for the cold winter ahead, Liri would be relieved to have the decision out of her hands.

"Will you take volunteers for the food scouting? If you do, I would like to come if you don't mind," Liri spoke up. Keeping busy would be the best way to ignore the tiny voice and the darkness in her mind. 

I may have rambled a bit
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Meeting the Others. - by Sebastian - January 16, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Burke - January 16, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Síff - January 16, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Ysengrin - January 17, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Aeronwyn - January 18, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Malice - January 19, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Nico - January 19, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Pyro - January 22, 2017, 05:10 PM