Redhawk Caldera Just a harmless prank...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't know what happened. One second, she was swatting at her brother, the next, she was sprawled on the floor and unable to catch her breath. Towhee wheezed, all four paws doing their part to kick at Titmouse's weight on her belly. She managed to shove him off herself, though the strange and deeply unpleasant tightness in her chest persisted. Her mouth opened and closed in a silent scream.

Then, abruptly, it passed. Towhee sucked in a deep, noisy breath and then slowly sat upright. Her wide blue eyes stared into the middle distance for a moment before she turned to look over her shoulder in search of Titmouse. Now her eyes narrowed. Without warning, she bounced to her feet and spun, pouncing at him. Naturally, both her balance and aim were extremely questionable.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 16, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 18, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 21, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 27, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 06, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - February 11, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 13, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - February 23, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 01, 2017, 10:27 PM