Redhawk Caldera Just a harmless prank...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The squabble quickly escalated when Titmouse refused to relinquish his hold on her paw and Towhee's patience grew thin. She grabbed onto her brother's muzzle, sharp little teeth digging into the soft tissue of his lips. She missed his whine, naturally, which would have been a handy auditory cue to let her know she was playing too rough. Obliviously, she kept digging her little fangs into Titmouse's muzzle until an adult finally cottoned onto them and a pinch to the nape was all the warning Towhee got before she was suddenly airborne.

She instinctively relaxed after being scruffed. She expected to be put down almost immediately—the motion had broken up the fight, after all—but instead her carrier toted her to the other side of the cave. When she was finally set down, Towhee peered upward at Raven's familiar face. Her little tail gave a few quizzical thumps and she glanced back in Titmouse's direction. She bounced to her feet, ready to get back at him, but Raven struck out a leg to bar the way.

Towhee picked a fight with her older sister's paw in lieu of Titmouse, throwing occasional shade across the cave. Eventually, however, she grew weary of the game and flopped down on the cold stone floor. An unheard sigh gusted from her and she let her eyes drift shut. Being (unknowingly) deaf had its perks: Towhee could find peace and quiet anytime, anyplace, and impromptu naps such as this one were as easy as breathing.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 16, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 18, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 21, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 27, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 06, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - February 11, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 13, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - February 23, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 01, 2017, 10:27 PM