Broken Antler Fen Oh, it don't work like it should, raised by the wolves
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri had been under the, perhaps stupid, assumption that none would be out in this weather save for herself. Thus it was with a pang of dread and regret in her chest that she spotted the distant figure ahead. 

The arctic femme could have turned and left but that would risk the chance of being noticed. Perhaps this figure in the distance had already seen her and would think Liri rude for such an act. She was not fond of confrontation, especially these days, and this was what led her to chuff out a greeting as she approached him.

The male she advanced towards was one of Burke's, though Liri had never spoken to him. She had no idea what his name was nor anything about him but it would be a good idea to keep an eye on all wolves she associated with. There was no telling what kind they were, perhaps they were as evil as her rapist or her captors. 

He carried himself like Aeronwyn, as if he were seasoned in violence and adroit at doling it out. He bore scars, but none such as prominent as either pale woman. His coat was a pale grey and he, like so many others, was much taller than Liri.

"Hello," her voice was soft, peering up at him subtly every now and again. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, it don't work like it should, raised by the wolves - by Síff - January 28, 2017, 06:25 PM