Broken Antler Fen I miss being at home in the woods
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Sebastian seemed somewhat unnerved by her submission, though she could not guess the reason for it. Should Liri have been able to, she would not be able to change herself. Life had made her into someone else. Liri hoped to remain ignored on the fringes like a shadow. Always there but never quite noticeable. 

Truly no place had felt like home since Rosings and she wasn't sure any place would. Liri did not know these wolves and they did not know her. Perhaps in time that would change but she wasn't so sure she wanted it to. Liri did not want for friends or companions or a family; hell, Liri didn't even want acquaintances. Knowing people, finding a kinship with them, led to friendship. Liri didn't do friendship anymore. Friends could replace you. Friends could abandon you. 

"Alone, alone, alone." For once Liri wholeheartedly agreed with the tiny voice. Alone was indeed the best way to remain.

"Indeed, I suppose it is now," Liri smiled, albeit a falsely. It was not as if she would come outright and tell Sebastian these thoughts. They were horribly depressing and ungrateful.

"Yes, that would be lovely. I imagine it's even more beautiful covered in green and flowers," Liri turned to the landscape, trying to picture it. "I would love to see what herbs grow here, the ones that grow this far south are so different from the ones I used in my homeland." 

"I am a healer," 
Liri tacked on in explanation. "What is your trade, should you have one?" 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I miss being at home in the woods - by Síff - January 21, 2017, 11:59 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Síff - January 22, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Síff - January 22, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Sebastian - January 23, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Síff - January 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Sebastian - January 26, 2017, 08:57 AM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Síff - January 26, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Sebastian - January 28, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Síff - January 28, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Sebastian - January 31, 2017, 08:02 AM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Síff - January 31, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Sebastian - February 05, 2017, 03:30 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Síff - February 07, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: I miss being at home in the woods - by Sebastian - February 08, 2017, 02:43 PM