Dragoncrest Cliffs Even just a little bit
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
There was a brief moment when Xan thought that his request might go unanswered. He had known Kendra for a long time—nearly her entire life, he realized—but, despite that history, there was a growing feeling of doubt that she’d send the other wolf off on her way. The thought, despite not having enough of evidence to truly be supported, made him frown; he had been searching for her, whether he’d admitted to it or not, and didn’t want her attention to be given to anyone other than him. Driven by his innermost feelings, he countered her statement by saying: “It was rude of her to just barge in on us. She deserves the same treatment she gave.” There was an edge to his voice, sharp and obvious, but unintentionally used—lucky for him, the albino noticed the alteration of his tone and offered his friend an apologetic look shortly after.

When the other spoke, he shot her a glance but paid little attention otherwise. Her words, whether they were true or not, mattered not to him; he was there for Kendra and that would not change over the course of a single night, if ever. Maintaining himself, he bothered not with shooting back a retort of his own—he hadn’t even flashed his teeth—and instead focused on the witch. She had chosen his wishes over those of the stranger, something that sent a wave of relief running through his body. Xan was glad, and this he showed once Eske had left them, a triumphant smile spread across his maw. “Thanks for getting rid of her,” he said, doing nothing to hide his joy. Feeling as if he had been chosen over the Drageda wolf, he saw no need to limit the display of his emotions.

Out of nowhere, he was hit by an echo of the stranger’s voice, speaking of him leaving. “You know I won’t leave, right?” asked the yearling, feeling the need to clarify. “Even if I never feel right here, I’m going to stay.” To leave was out of the question, no matter his opinions or personal feelings towards the place. For there within the pack lived Kendra, and it was her that he could not part with.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Even just a little bit - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Kendra - February 08, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by RIP Blodreina - February 08, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by RIP Blodreina - March 05, 2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Xan - March 14, 2017, 11:53 PM