Redhawk Caldera Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Finley's touch surprised Towhee into silence. She turned her head to peer questioningly at her godmother, then shifted her blue eyes back to Oriole's body. There was a sense of utter wrongness that made her hackles prickle uncomfortably. She didn't hear Finley's moan, nor notice as the Alpha female began to break down right beside her, at least not until Lagan approached.

Towhee looked up to watch as the lookalike pair sank against one another. The mere sight of the Omicron made the little girl want to play, though their dejected faces gave her pause. She turned to more fully face the adults, eyes flicking over their mouths, though she noticed her godmother's wasn't moving much.

Dread crept over her, the sensation unfamiliar to Towhee. Seeking to comfort and be comforted, she reared onto her hind paws, her front feet braced against Finley's shoulder. She thrust her tiny snout questioningly into her godmother's face before placing a gentle lick at the corner of the woman's eye. She tasted salt.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone. - by Towhee - February 04, 2017, 12:02 PM