Redhawk Caldera Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Finley began to growl, Towhee couldn't hear it, though she could feel it vibrating through her own small body. She instinctively dropped down and backed away, ears flattening as she stared fearfully at her godmother's snarling face. She struggled to comprehend what she had done to make Finley so angry, though her wrath didn't seem to be directed at the child. Instead, Finley turned toward the wall of snow—where the light had once poured into the underground crypt—and abruptly charged it. Towhee squeaked minutely, feeling a small shudder ripple through the cave as the she-wolf made impact with the barrier.

Towhee crept further backward, staying out of the way and crowding with her other siblings—Oriole conspicuously missing—against a far wall, curious and afraid in equal measures as the adults scrambled toward the wall of white and began furiously digging at it. Occasionally, the Alpha female would fling herself bodily against it and Towhee felt the subtle quaking in the soles of her feet as the great mound of snow began to shift. She also saw the air brightening ever so gradually. The entire scene was so impromptu and confusing that her young mind was having trouble making sense of it all, though even little Towhee could suddenly taste freedom.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone. - by Towhee - February 13, 2017, 09:17 AM