Redhawk Caldera Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A startled gasp escaped her when a great heap of snow cascaded into the cave, letting in the cool winter sunlight for the first time in days. Towhee squinted automatically, watching as several lupine silhouettes tumbled into view. She felt a lightness in her chest when her eyes adjusted and she could make out her loved ones' features. She hadn't really realized she'd been missing them this entire time. A little whimper clawed up her throat as she began to pad in their direction.

But then Raven rushed over to where Towhee and her siblings were gathered, motioning for them to feed. She was like a sailor lured by a siren song; there was no such thing as resistance. When the Gamma flopped down to the cold cave floor, Towhee sank down beside her, nosing her way along Raven's underside until she latched onto a teat. She ignored the continued hustle and bustle on every side.

Warm milk flooded her mouth even as a sense of comfort washed over her, from the tops of her ineffectual ears to the tip of her tail. Without any audio input, it was easy for her to ignore the continued hullabaloo and Towhee succumbed to the much-needed nourishment and consolation, eyes fluttering shut as she curled tightly against the wet nurse and drank deeply.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone. - by Towhee - February 26, 2017, 09:18 PM