Redhawk Caldera Swinging from the fire escape
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee made a grumpy noise when she felt a cold nose press against the exposed underside of her paw (she was sleeping on her back with her feet in the air). She snorted and flipped over onto her tummy, pushing herself upright and immediately seeking out Phox. Her blue eyes clapped on his face right as he said her name and commanded her to, "Go." She licked the tip of his snout before padding out of the cave right behind him.

Her eyes—still mostly blue but with a burnished orange tint creeping in around the pupils—squinted against the glare of early March sunshine. When they adjusted, she saw Phox saying something to Elwood. Since they were standing perpendicularly, she couldn't see his question from the side. Towhee shuffled closer but he had already finished speaking, so her attention turned to their godfather instead.

Without realizing she was repeating Phox, Towhee made the sign that indicated a question, complete with an inquisitive tilt of her head to get her point across. Although she wasn't afflicted by babyish pronunciations like her siblings—Towhee had yet to actually say her first proper word out loud—more conceptual language was still a little difficult to grasp and convey. Without the proper signs to express herself just yet, the Rho relied on her body language instead to project, "What's happening?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Swinging from the fire escape - by Elwood - March 02, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Phox - March 02, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Towhee - March 02, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Eljay - March 03, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Raven - March 03, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Orca - March 05, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by West - March 05, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Lagan - March 06, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Elwood - March 09, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by West - March 12, 2017, 09:00 PM