Redhawk Caldera Swinging from the fire escape
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The youngster knew a feeling of immense satisfaction when the interloper turned and left. It was short-lived, however, as a pinch to her hindquarters made Towhee jump. She twisted around, glaring, her expression immediately softening when it turned out to be Finley. Towhee bit her lip uncertainly, bowing her head and swallowing back a feeling of mild indignation. She hadn't done anything wrong, so why was she being rebuked?

It was all more or less forgotten in the following moments, as the caravan moved onward and Towhee fell back into step with the others. She did sweep their surroundings with her eyes but made no more sounds—save for the quiet squeak when Elwood nudged her—as they finally reached their apparent destination: a wide open field of grass overlooking something blue and sprawling in the distance.

The sight of Orca chasing after Finley momentarily distracted Towhee from the views. Her forehead wrinkled as she watched them, a smile creeping over her previously expressionless face. She then tore her eyes away from their game, seeking Phox. She sidled up beside her brother, bumping him, and then motioned toward the open grassland. After one quick glance back at Uncle Elwood to make sure it was okay, Towhee then burst into a run, unknowingly emitting a loud whoop as she darted across the rendezvous site.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Swinging from the fire escape - by Elwood - March 02, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Phox - March 02, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Towhee - March 02, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Eljay - March 03, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Raven - March 03, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Orca - March 05, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by West - March 05, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Lagan - March 06, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Elwood - March 09, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Swinging from the fire escape - by West - March 12, 2017, 09:00 PM