Moonspear their family tree
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<333
There was much to look forward to with the warming of the summer. She always anticipated it above the other seasons--her favorite, always, even despite the struggle it could still bring in its own way. Something about the balmy nights, the greenery, those stars overhead. It aligned just right for her, somehow, and in all her years, she knew not to doubt this.

Next question, though, drove towards a new point. Ame lifted her head, peering back; they always, without fail, could find the difficult questions that had no such easy answer. "It happens. Litters sometimes have a lot of variety in them," and to her, the fact that these three were so similar was borderline alarming. Perhaps that begged an even more frustrating question: why they managed to match so perfectly? "A brother of mine was silvery-furred, and one of my sisters had orange eyes. None of us looked exactly identical," Amekaze elaborated, not that these were exceptional real-life examples. None could meet these individuals of which she spoke. "All because wolves further back in your ancestry than just me and your father may have looked like that, or bits of that mixed and matched so that it is not even obvious where it comes from anymore; Why do you ask?" She, too, was just curious.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
their family tree - by Amekaze - March 12, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - March 14, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - March 15, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - March 16, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - March 21, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - May 04, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - May 08, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - May 20, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - May 21, 2017, 04:22 AM