Moonspear what is mine is yours to keep
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All was quiet, warm, and seemingly at a peace unique to this swatch of the mountain. She was free to groom her furs to her heart's content and only when she heard the subtle sound of pawsteps, she stopped her picking and canted her head that way to find sight of her palest daughter. Amekaze rumbled a low note meant to express her contentment, and greet her, all at once. "Hi Ju," she hummed softly.

Her tail thumped the ground and she reached towards Julia's ear for an attempt at a playful bite when she moved to poke her side, but since her efforts were a little sluggish, she'd be content with anything on her neck or otherwise. It was just seemed good to see someone out and about with her. "Enjoying the warm?" she chuffed when she pulled back, and leaned a bit against her while she was at it. She had been a little hit and miss when it came to company and the girls lately, which was entirely her own fault and she would aim to ease a bit of that away here and now. But, they didn't seem to be ailing any as far as she could tell, even with an awfully introverted mother.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - March 22, 2017, 12:59 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 02, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 04, 2017, 01:01 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 07, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 12, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 12, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 13, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 19, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:34 PM