Moonspear what is mine is yours to keep
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Noted, she thought with a slow, firm nod. She was impressed, too, so that made it even easier. Pyx was well-secured among the dark alpha's favorites, and she was glad her and Korei were on good terms. "I do think we can," she agreed next, happy for the girl's willingness to help with some wiggles of her tail. "It might be a little early in the springtime for a lot of plants to have much growth on them yet, but we can probably make a small start anyway, since so many have usefulness.." she explained as she moved to sit more upright, although it was a measure of reluctance that she did so since she'd been so comfy before.

She was well-versed in what grew where. Observing plantlife for a long time had given her that much. It was consulting with medics like Pyx, plus some good old trial and error over the years, that had helped her learn what could do what and when. These were all little pieces of information she could impart to Ju. Ame pulled herself up to stand, then shook her coat. "Pyx will be able to tell you best what she needs, but I know some good ones, too.." she smirked down at the golden-eyed youth as she stretched.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - March 22, 2017, 12:59 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 02, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 04, 2017, 01:01 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 07, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 12, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 12, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 13, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 19, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:34 PM