Noctisardor Bypass I'm at an all time low [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery]
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
I know Hannah is inactive with Knew but tagged anyways. Final chance to meet new pack member and they have discovered a meeting place! Currently Gwen is leading them through the territory and they come across a clearing. No posting order! @Knew @Noor @Mawk @Illecebra @Semira @Cuicatl @Horosk

Mawk had recently come to her to inform that he had recruited another member. This was great news to Gwen as the pack desperatly needed any wolves they could gain now that Knew had vanished. It disheartened the Empress greatly - for now she would have to raise this pack on her own. She would have to deal with everything, without the support of an experienced leader.

No, no no no no, Gwen. You are not doing this on your own! You have all your members with you!

Those thoughts gave her a smidge of hope. She was on the verge of appointing a Segundo - or beta -and she had a few ideas of who they could be. One of the older members who had been here a long time. Like Noor or Mawk and Illecebra. Perhaps one of the newer ones, but she felt as though the first few probably were more intitled to the rank. For now though, she did not wish to pick one.

The pale wolfess led the way through the Bypass, and paused once she saw a clearing, an opening among the trees. With a face of pure curiousity, she padded forward and looked around. It was just what she was looking for! A large open space with flat ground that had a large rock in the center of the edge. The most perfect meeting area! With a joyful bark, Gwen invited the others over and climbed up apon the rock, glancing down at her wolves. "This... this shall be our meeting place! It's gosh darn perfect! I have various bits of news for you all, so gather round!"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk had now finished touring Horosk around, and he followed Gwen with a smile on his face. The Bypass wolves were so close to becoming official! Mawk personally could not wait to fully claim the land as their own. He already pretty much considered it home. In fact, he did consider it home!

After following the Empress for a long while, the group finally came to a halt. Gwen burst out into a clearing with a plain smile on her face, and the brute padded up beside her. She was right, this was perfect! He watched as she climbed the rock and called to the others, and Mawk turned to see where Cebra was. He had yet to tell the Empress of their courtship and most likely would do after the meeting.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk trailed just behind Mawk. The wolfdog was the only one he had met so far, despite being practically next to most of the others. He was just... nervous. He didn't want to blow his chance with this group, like he had the last time. He remained silent as they all walked, but the Empress, or who he had been told was the Empress, stepped out into a clearing. She exclaimed and the others followed her. With a quick glance around, Horosk did the same.

The chestnut man gathered underneath the large rock to hear what the pale woman had to say. No doubt, his recruitment would likely be a part of the announcement, since no other wolves of the pack knew who he was.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira nearly jumped at the Empress's giddy bark, trotting towards the joyful sound. She brushed past the newly flourishing landscape, adeptly bounding across the familiar territory. She paused once, her keen sense of smell catching that of a new male. The scent lingered with Mawk's, so she padded forwards.

She broke through into the beautiful clearing, nearly gasping at the sight of the place. Gwen had already taken her place, so she came up towards the newest wolf. She nipped at his haunches, a slight assertion of domminance, before tossing a lazy grin his way. It was now obvious he was their newest member. She turned her gaze back up to the pale woman, waiting for her to speak.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The joy inside Gwen's call caused Illecebra to rush to the scene, eyes bright as she took in all the members. Ganador had grown impressively since she had arrived on scene with Mawk, she noted with a wide smile. Hawk-like eyes fell upon Gwen as she approached and dipped her head with respect before nudging the woman's shoulder in a friendly way "I told you we would grow still Gwen, and i am sure we still will" the words came out affectionately, and Cebra winked playfully before moving to sit beside Mawk.

Spotting a new male Cebra studied him with curiosity, a loud snort of laughter escaping her maw as she saw Semira niphis haunches as she arrived.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Bumpity bump @Noor

She watched with somewhat excitement as the wolves gathered around the rock with curious looks on their faces. She saw Semira nip the haunch of Horosk, and she knew there that he would fit in just fine. She would probably go and have a chat with the new recruit to get to know him better later.

"Okay, everyone. So - First off I have some.... sad news." The Empress hesitated for a bit, sensing the taunting emotions stir within her. "Knew..... has gone missing." There. They knew now. The silence of the thought of Knew and how Gwen felt about him was tearing her up from inside, and she had figured out that she loved him. Truly loved him. Except that now he was gone. The only one she loved (who loved her back) was gone, and she felt empty inside. But she would not give up. The Bypass wolves were what kept the icy queen going. She needed to raise the pack like she would a pup. Already they trusted one another and this gave Gwen hope.

"Not to worry... The pack will continue." She announced, hoping to relax the others somewhat. "I have more news. I have been thinking about appointing a Segundo or two to help keep the pack going. Whether or not I go through with this will be decided later on, but perhaps those aspiring for a rank as such should work even harder to prove themselves." The Empress finished, shaking her pelt and stepping down from the rock, inviting all the wolves to chatter amonst themselves for a bit before they headed back to the dens for a good night's sleep.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira remained quiet as the Empress spoke of the man she clearly cared for deeply. She had never met whom she described before, but felt saddened by the news anyways. If this man meant somthing to Gwen, then he meant something to the pack. She continued to listen to Gwen intently, her amber eyes conveying her sympathy for the woman.

When the topic of Segundo came up Semira's eyes widened and she leaned closer to the Empress to hear every detail. Excitement bloomed within her and her tail thumped once upon its own accord. She had already been striving to please the Empress by showing off her hunting skills, but decided that more work was indeed nessesary. Although digging out the den without Cui was hard becuse the wolf had not been around lately, she still hoped to gain more of Gwen's respect. 

When Gwen finished speaking, Semira glanced at the other wolves and then spoke to Gwen. "I'm positive Knew will show up again soon." Her words meant to comfort the pale woman. She then added, "I'm also sure we all will help with anything you need in his stead, just ask." Her eyes overflowed with sencerity. She hoped to convey that Gwen was not alone, that the pack would help her.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
At the news Illecebra's ears went back and a dark look crossed her face. How could he have just disappeared and left his mate in a time of importance such as this? With a low and quiet growl Illecebra hoped that the alpha had a damn good reason for leaving them all so soon. "Gwen...We will stand by you no matter what I am sure of it" and with a quick and stern look around at everyone, she made it clear that in her opinion everyone better agree.

Standing up she nudged Mawk giving him a meaningful look. She was going to tell everyone now, in front of all the females and all the males. She hoped Mawk would not have an issue with it "Me and Mawk have some news of our own. We have become official Mates" she said and rubbed her chin beneath Mawk's own. "That is to say, verbally we made it official" she added quickly so that Gwen did not think that they bred without permission.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Since theres no posting oorcer and I only need one more to get to 50 so we can become offical!!

At Cebra's words Semira nodded in afirmation, leaving your mate in a time like this was unacceptable. She nearly fumed at the thought.

When Cebra started announcing her own news, Semira's heart leapt. Her gaze upon the woman softened at the news of them beocming mates. She had suspected it before, with all of their tender actions to oneanother, but this eas just plain adorable. SHe laughed lightly when Cebra clarified, and then spoke after she was finished, "Congrats! Im so happy for the both of you!" She nodded to her and then to Mawk.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gonna finish this up now if that's okay with everyone! I don't believe anything more needs to be said!

Gwen finished up and smiled with gratitude as the wolves of the Bypass comforted her. It made her heart lurch that she had managed to bring them together and that they were like a true family already. "Thank you, really..." The wolfess then raised her brow as Illecebra spoke up about her and Mawk's own news. When it was said, the icey Empress smiled again. "Congrats. You two are perfect for each other!" 

"Now, let's all get some rest, how about that? I think you all deserve it. Tomorrow we will do the claiming howl." Her voice was proud and she was growing more confident in the words she spoke. Perhaps being with Knew had paid off.