Shy Deer Steppes Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
poor sweet Horosk XD lotssss of pp by this harlot, let me know if I need to edit anything!

[table width=85%][tr][td]Later she would be surprised that it was Horosk who answered her call. For now there were only a few important things to be noticed: he was healthy and strong, he was not so big that he would crush her, and most importantly he was male. 

"Are you okay?" The words came tentatively as if Horosk wasn't sure what to do. Perhaps he had no experience where she had only had bad. 

Liri answered with silence, turning to Horosk and approaching slowly, like one might a skittish deer. 

The femme passed by his lips, feeling that it was somehow too intimate to kiss him, instead opting to bury her nose in the rich brown of his neck. 

"You seem frightened, Horosk," the wraith breathed as she planted teasing kisses along the column of his hazel throat.

"Don't you want to...?" Liri whispered as she reached his ear, licking the shell of it gently, seductively. 

Her black-crested tail swung to the side of its own accord, her pheromones flooding the air and letting Horosk know she wanted this.

"Teach me," Liri pulled back to ask, unsure what she was even asking for. For Horosk to teach her how it should be. For Horosk to show her pleasure and not pain.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 29, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 02:06 PM