Shy Deer Steppes Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]Her words and cajoling had had the opposite effect that she intended. If anything Horosk seemed frozen with indecision, even more so than before. 

Liri waited, pressed close in embrace as if she were his lover. The tiny sylph's lips turned up as he stepped closer, a smile of encouragement if there ever was one. 

Horosk's silent question was answered by the smoldering in her dark eyes. She wanted the burning, throbbing sensation in her lower stomach gone; Liri wanted Horosk. 

"You're thinking too much," she told him with a soft chuckle, moving forward again with assurance. The fae's mouth found his shoulder this time, beginning to groom along him slowly. 

Liri's eyes returned to Horosk's lavender optics for a heartbeat. "I want this. You want this. What more do you need?" 

If he was looking for love he was in the wrong place. This wasn't about love; it was about instinct, it was about lust. 

Liri pressed closer still, moving down towards his side; her teeth nipping gently before her tongue soothed reassuringly.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 29, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Síff - March 30, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Lover, lover. We ended just as lovers. - by Horosk - March 30, 2017, 02:06 PM