Redhawk Caldera how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The screech ended in a fit of laughing and coughing, during which Lagan offered her a high five. With a goofy grin, Towhee slapped at his paw, then faced her Aunt Finley to offer the same. But the Alpha had withdrawn. The pup's ears flattened immediately, wondering if her noisiness had upset her godmother rather than amuse her. Sheepishly, Towhee mushed herself against the woman again, falling absolutely quiet as she snuggled against Finley.

She shot Lagan a guilty, quizzical glance, then put her chin on her paws. Her entire body was pressed against her godmother's, a warm and hopefully comforting presence. The deaf girl was pretty good at silences, so she was happy to linger there as long as Finley needed.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart. - by Towhee - May 16, 2017, 08:46 AM