Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
For all the aggression in his moves there was no intent to harm the boy; he was merely raising him, if his parents would not, and teach him to respect his superiors. Charon grabbed the boy's scruff and pushed him to the ground. The boy wriggled at first and for a moment he considered more drastic means needed to take place; not anything that would harm him physically, but only more demeaning so that he would learn.

But then the boy finally stilled and submitted, and it was not necessary. Charon kept teeth around the boy's scruff a bit longer, even as his mother came onto the scene and started to beg of him to let go of the boy.

Then he let go and turned to look at the mother, his stance still dominant to show he was not to be messed with. "I was only teaching him a lesson," he said. "He should be respectful of his superiors. A bit of humility never killed anyone." By 'superiors', Charon meant all elders the boy had, in age and rank; even Hydra and the rest of his own children, for they were older, and all of the adults — not just himself and Amekaze. He stared the mother down, dared her to defy him further; they did not have the best of starts. Hopefully she would understand what he meant and she would see it was for the best of the whole pack — her son included — that he learn some manners.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Charon - April 24, 2017, 01:50 AM