Stone Circle coming home
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Joining 
@Valette @Nikai @Keoni

It had taken Sunny longer than he expected to find his way back, but he remembered the way fairly well. he had caught mice and found an injured rabbit on the journey so he wasnt hungry, but he was tired. When he found the borders of Easthollow he sniffed at them, remembering Valette,Nikai,Keoni, and Steady's scents. there were some new smells too,ones he couldnt place a name to.

Sitting behind the line like he knew he should he called out for Valette, Nikai, And Keoni and uncle steady since they were the ones he yearned to see most. Once finished he sat waiting, his eyes wide and eager to see familiar faces.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette trotted to the borders with curiosity when she heard a howl. The female wondered who was visiting them. She hoped it was one of her old friends: Stark or Banner. However, this howl sounded too young to her to be them.

As she came closer she saw Sunny standing by their borders. Valette looked worried for a moment. "Sunny," she greeted. Where was his father? What happened? Did something happen? Grayday didn't have a good sight maybe something happened to him, but then again, where was Dawn? Valette greeted him with the custom of how she greeted packmates. He wasn't going to behave around him like a total stranger.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"Valette!" he greeted cheerfully his tail wagging quickly behind him. He had seen the worry on her face and sighed softly "My dad is okay. Dawn is...well i dont know. she is gone alot.Auntie Valette I wanna come home. Daddy gray told me we were going on an adventure but not that we were leaving for good. I have thought about it, and Easthollow is my home" he spoke as calmly as possible, though he still hurt over leaving his father behinfd he knew it the best thing fof him, or at least he hoped.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was quite surprised to see him. His story made her frown even more. Did Day know his son was here? But then the part of them just leaving without a goodbye made her a bit angry. Grayday left them? With that information, Valette was kind of tempted to take Sunny back. "Does your father know you are here?," she asked. "You are always welcomed back here, Sunny. But I wouldn't want an angry father on our doorstep even though his way of leaving wasn't great either."
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny flicked his ears back and looked at Valette with pleading eyes "i told him my intentions before I left. I would never have disappeares without him knowing. He told me he plans on coming to visit soon anyway."  he responded honestly. His father may be angry but not with Valette, with Sunny for leaving against his word. If anything Gray should be happy he is somewhere safe, but he honestly could never tell what his father would do.

"I think he will only be mad at me. If Dawn leaves too then that means he lost me too, but I cant stay there while my loyalties lay here. I never really wanted to go, I miss yiu,Uncle steady,Nikai,And Keoni" he continued. What would he do if he was rejected? Would he have to dejectedly wander home and beg his father for forgiveness? The  he would never be considered an adult, and maybe he would never be trusted again.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded. "Well then," she stated. "You are old enough to make your own decisions in my eyes. So I will accept you back in our ranks," she agreed and then turned. She motioned him to follow her over the border. Sunny was welcomed back. "Keoni and Nikai also really missed you," she admitted. "So make sure to go see them. And Uncle Steady of course."
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
omg i thought i read somewhere that Steady died xD whoops!

Sunny's still youthful face broke into a beaming smile as Valette allowed him in, and he couldnt help the wag of his tail or the bounce in his step as he stepped across the border filled with comforting smells. Visiting Keoni and Nikai was suggested as well as Uncle Steady, Sunny couldn't disagree more "I will soon! Thank you Auntie Valette."  he said in a gentler tone.