Moonspear i watched the fire that grew so low,
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
PERF
It was peaceful, green, and warm--all nice, ideal, as her pathway meandered over the familiar mountainscape and she had no qualms. Instead her observations were thorough where her paws weren't so swift today, and when she started to notice a subtle scent on the wind that tickled at her nose, searching eyes were soon to follow. The family was still so fresh and new to them that their scent stood out, blaring, against the rest of what had become Moonspear over the winter. But it was fading, bit by bit as they melded, and she only knew so very little about them..

She adjusted her stance ever so slightly, and shook the lounging looseness off her gait to let it edge more towards a stalk with the unseen sense of eyes on her. Although not yet one in earnest, she was prepared.. or rather, preparing, in case there could be more to be had here.

A few more strides in and she could spot the speck of ashy hues, so all her senses turned towards him, and her body followed to zero her in on little Aries. Her stance rose, albeit not dramatically, including a slowly waving tail. The alpha kept a swatch of distance between them, as she wished to gauge the pup's reaction to her. She did not know how he may take to her company, especially this young in a relatively new place. "Hi," she provided alongside her long look at the boy. "Out exploring?" she guessed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 24, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 25, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 27, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 02, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 03, 2017, 09:56 AM