Moonspear i watched the fire that grew so low,
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
!! ame's so like "what do @ boy-pup?" right now lmao
As she peered so intently at the young boy, the questions were vast. Where had he been before here? What had he seen? Was this change in scenery suiting him? Would he grow to the warrior his parents suggested he might? He answered her with a few little nods, and so, she was starting to further confirm her suspicions on just how young they were. He did, however, seem to be in better shape than when she had last looked upon him on her doorstep. That was good progress to see already... but his age did inherently trouble her, triggering instincts made far too sharp by her own upcoming litter that was already demanding more and more of her attention by each day that passed and they weren't even here yet.

Nevertheless, she could adapt to the boy's silence and still use it to find out more. Questions could stay simple, and as always, she would be observing between the lines to look for what he did not say, even unintentionally. What that left her to wonder as if he could understand all of her, both her own silence and otherwise. Her tail maintained its arc, and her ears were pressed forward carefully, although the rest of her stance suggested fluidity--relaxed, but poised and ready to move and flow at a second's notice. "Have you gone far yet..?" she asked with an accompanying headtilt, all while wondering how far his parents permitted him to branch away, and how far he dared to test those limits himself. "There is a lot of mountain to see," she promised through a small smirk.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 24, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 25, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 27, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 02, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 03, 2017, 09:56 AM