Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Oblivious to the personal tragedies that had taken place earlier Charon was patrolling the borders early that morning. He'd stayed up through the night too, accompanied by his precious stars, and was eager to head back to Amekaze soon for some rest. The day of birth was drawing nearer and he was already busy preparing the birthing den and making sure it was soft and warm for her; but not too warm, of course. It had to be just perfect.

There he noticed the male counterpart of the new pair. Charon's body language was dominant, tail waving in the air and head erect, as he approached and chuffed to announce his presence, in case the male was lost in thought.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM