Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Oh, you have?" Charon asked curiously, wondering what stories Dakarai might have to share. As for his son, "Instinct should have made him aware." But enough had been said about Aries, and Charon could only hope he would sooner or later realise his place in life and in this pack. He was young yet so there was still hope he may grow up to be a more respectful wolf than he was now.

Charon had only indirectly accepted Dakarai and his family; it'd been Ame that had decided to accept them into their midst. "It was. As you probably noticed, Ame is pregnant at the moment. If our daughters weren't growing up so well we might have gotten trouble providing for all once Ame gives birth." But perhaps it were those very hormones that had made her soft, too, towards a family in need. "Why don't we patrol while you tell me the things you and your family have been through before coming here?" Charon turned to lead the way after his suggestion and continued his path in the patrol.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM