Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon's experience with wolves that they were all a bunch of dumb fucks and he expected them to screw up, but he was glad that Dakarai and Olive's screw-up was partially far-away, anyway. It was Blackfeather Woods that was their only real worry on that front. "Good," he said, hoping he'd never hear of this Teagwhatever pack again so that they could swiftly put this behind them. "I'm friends with someone from Blackfeather Woods. She wouldn't harm Moonspear." He couldn't be too sure about wolves from Moonspear, though he had never really seen Potema as the kind of wolf who'd hurt anyone. In his eyes she was still an innocent little princess that needed protecting but that wouldn't bring harm to others. The rest of Blackfeather was perhaps more like its borders — like that cold-hearted brother of hers he'd met there — but Potema wouldn't let anyone come onto Moonspear territory for some petty conflict. And if they did, he could always just give them the insolent boy. That family was better off without him, anyway.

"That was a dumb decision then," he said curtly, but decided it wouldn't be of any use to discuss it further. "I think it's best to just forget about this shit and that you guys learn from the mistakes and decide not to be dumb idiots next time something similar ever almost happens again." He looked sternly at Dakarai, remaining calm but making it clear he would not tolerate a situation similar to this one without consequence. He wasn't calling them and their actions dumb idiots to be mean — he was only doing it because it was the truth as he saw it and he was pretty sure Dakarai saw it too. Sometimes wolves just needed to hear the truth smacked in their faces to actually do better next time.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - May 02, 2017, 06:12 AM