Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon listened as Dakarai explained that he preferred to be on the offensive and taking down enemies. He wondered aloud, "Have you needed to use your skills much in the past?" He had done a fair share of fighting himself, though he hadn't been trained properly or anything — he'd just done it a lot because his big mouth had got him in trouble in the past. Dakarai seemed more calculated from the way he talked about tactics and 'triggers'; Charon didn't even know what triggers were at all, but he didn't want to seem uneducated either.

"Can you tell me a bit more about that?" he asked in a general sense, figuring he'd just play the card of 'I want to know what my pack mates can do in a fight' rather than ask directly about the triggers. It was good to hear that they had gotten a good fighter aboard, though considering what'd happened with Nishu and Lazarus, Charon wasn't entirely at ease just yet and hoped that he had made the right decision to let this man and his family into his pack.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - May 12, 2017, 01:51 AM