Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon instantly understood the link to the Blackfeather stuff, and he decided not to push on it even though he was curious if Dakarai had fought much before then. He was told more about triggers and chuckled as Dakarai mentioned that mention of a wolf's sensitive spot might make them more clumsy. "Or it might make them so fucking crazy they'll claw your eyes out and let you bleed to death slowly," he commented. Most of his fights had begun this way, where they'd be swapping insults and one — usually the other — had reached their limits. But it had never been with that intent.

The physical thing was a quite obvious one, something to always keep in mind, and Charon nodded as he was listening. Then he said: "I want you to teach my daughter Hydra as much as you know, too. I know she's looking to be a warrior too." Hydra was always up for a spar, and to divert that energy onto someone else while he busied himself with preparations for the next bunch of pups was convenient, but also would teach Hydra more to train with and learn from a third party beside her family.

The pair talked for a while longer about warrior things until eventually going their separate ways. Charon felt a bit better about the family that'd been recruited into their midst then; his son might be out of hand, but Dakarai seemed to have a good head on his shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - May 18, 2017, 02:13 AM