Moonspear exchange my cross for a crown
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Private 
@Hydra @Lyra @Alya

[table width=70%][tr][td]
Night was falling, the shadows disappearing into emcompassing darkness. Anouke did not like to be alone, and she especially abhorred solitude in the darkness. In her deparation for company she trembled from head to toe, periwinkle eyes widened to the size of the moon, her ears pinned to her narrow skull. It was fear that chased her beyond the borders of the pack she had happened upon and drove her straight into  blatant stupidity. However, the Rei girl sincerely doubted that anyone would attack her, so long as she explained herself honestly and thoroughly. Surely the citizens of Moonspear would not feel threatened, such was her small stature and sweet nature. They would pity her instead; they would invite her to spend the night amongst them. It would be just one night, after all.

She shivered still, be she was not worried even as she ventured deeper into the territory.

[/tr][/td][/table]
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya laid in the pile of her mirror-sisters, but did not allow herself to sleep. It was safe, there on Moonspear, but since they'd begun travelling for more than a few hours at a time, the Cerberus had begun to sleep with one head always aware. At this hour, it was Alya, blue eyes gently hooded, but ears pricked and alert. Nose twitching. Muscles relaxed, but always ready.

When she heard the shuffle of steps on her mountainside, she knew instinctively that they did not belong. She might not know every step as well as she knew Hydra and Lyra's, but she knew, at that moment, that none of her family traipsed in such a way. With a low rumble of warning - inaudible, but surely felt by the two nestled against her - Alya pointed her nose in the direction of the sound and drew in a deep breath.

Stranger, she said with a flicker of her ears, rising slowly and silently as soon as she'd been released from the sleepy pile of Cerberus.
i can't help but be my own god