Moonspear some plans were made and rice was thrown
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In a watchful silence tracing the scars on her sterling features, the Alpha saw the realization come. For one, she tipped her snout for a short, quick nod. It was nothing short of obvious lately; these newborns were swiftly approaching. Past experience might have finally left her with an intimate type of knowledge on what to expect, but this still felt like it was happening so quickly, and dragging on so viciously all at once. "Well, I did not exactly tell," she chuffed back to Olive, and shifted her shoulders then the rest of her weight followed before she sat, and tucked her haunches beneath. Should she be stationary long enough, she may as well.

She had not made a point of herself, nor her gravid state, in their borderland meeting, although it had buzzed obnoxiously beneath her every decision. However, it had been much earlier on back then and never would she be overly or unnecessarily public with sensitive information of the sort.. not quite to brand new faces. Even her family, besides her speckled mate, had barely known before then.

Now, more than eager to see them born to this world safely, she could not be gifted any such discretion. Olive could better understand her reservations on them, as a whole--while possibly coming to understand a piece of her side of it too, especially now that she had seen the pack and what she was dealing with here. "Do not worry. Neither has it left me the most sociably lately," she shook her head and sighed softly, having considerably let her family carry more responsibility on her behalf in the last few weeks. "Since it should be, ah, soon.." It couldn't be much longer, though her tail continued a slow sway. All of her impatience aside: "How has the mountain been for you?" she asked, curious, per her custom. Secondhand she knew this and that, through Dakarai and her family's reports that trickled back to her, but as for Olive herself..?  
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - May 01, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Amekaze - May 08, 2017, 12:04 AM