Moonspear some plans were made and rice was thrown
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Once more, while she may beg to differ just a bit, it was certainly not her place to fuss about the notion of how she felt about too many kids--not with this mountain about to be practically teeming with her offspring, whether she'd always intended this outcome for herself or not. But with or without her fully agreeing, it seemed to work well for her; she had everything she could need, and then some, as Olive affirmed that this year would not be quite like last for her litter. Of this, she had no doubts, but it would just take time for her to see to it all, and know what exactly that would mean for her, the puppies, and the wolves of the Spear.

As for Pyx, she held the agouti female in high regard. Her words were forthcoming, and she knew even she could not say enough. "She is," Ame nodded, all while hoping the two would have a chance to meet soon. Pyx had a lot to give. "I am sure she will appreciate another helping to stock," even if summertime offered them no shortages for now. Her tail flickered with a contented rhythm. "I have tried to encouraged Korei to take an interest in some plant gathering matters, too," But of course, these things were not things she would force upon her, and let her take it at her own pace if she did wish to develop any potential interest. This had begun first with a way for her to enjoy Pyx's company, but Ame would gladly let it become more.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Olive - May 01, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: some plans were made and rice was thrown - by Amekaze - June 22, 2017, 11:37 PM