Redhawk Caldera Most people think I burn hot, it's actually quite the opposite.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee began to squint partway into Elwood's explanation. Several dozen questions popped into her head, though she patiently waited for him to finish explaining and did her best to stay focused so she didn't miss anything. When he paused, she began preparing to fire off questions, but he preemptively answered a few of them by tagging on a final thought.

The Xi paused too, processing everything, then nodded before raising her first point. -But they're outsiders.- It wasn't a question so much as a point of contention. She wasn't attacking anyone and it simply wasn't in her nature to be overtly friendly with strangers, so why should Elwood ask this of her? -I don't know them and I don't know if they're telling the truth. I don't know if they mean harm or not.-

A contemplative pause followed as Towhee sorted through a few other thoughts she wanted to voice. -I'm not comfortable making nice with strangers,- she admitted a little hesitantly, biting her lip. She felt mildly defensive but she absolutely didn't want to butt heads with Elwood. He was her parent and her Alpha. But was he asking her to change her entire personality and philosophy?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)