Redhawk Caldera We need a home
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,014 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If we're not welcome, simply flick us away! Kim, feel free to NPC Raven. :)

She couldn't possibly keep an eye on the borders all the time. When Sebastian and company arrived, Towhee was snoozing under an apple tree near the southeastern edge of the territory, the very one where her parents had made merry with their pack for the final time before Peregrine's untimely death. Unaware of the sentimental value of said tree, the growing Xi snored loudly, a noise which did nothing to disturb her slumber, just like the former Redhawk's call went unheard.

But Towhee possessed some inexplicable sixth sense. Without warning, her eyes popped open and she jumped to her feet. Something drove her due west, curving with the caldera's sprawl. She froze when her brassy eyes clapped upon her godfather facing a handful of strange wolves. Her blood ran cold even as her heart began pounding in her chest. Were they under attack? Despite her usual tough exterior, Towhee's legs felt jellylike as she began marching in that direction.

She noticed a few things as she moved: Elwood's demeanor seemed relaxed, despite being outnumbered. And the scents wafting from the strangers were tinged with something that hinted at illness. Towhee's hackles bristled as she tried to make sense of this information. She wanted to barrel forward and stand by her Alpha's side, safeguarding their home. But the fear and that peculiar, sickly odor made her instinctively hesitate.

Towhee screamed when something suddenly touched her hip. She whirled to see Raven standing there. "Sorry! I didn't mean to sneak up on you," the medic said. "I want you to stay here, Towhee. We'll call you if we need you."

-What?! No! I want to come with you!-

But Raven shook her head and gave Towhee a look. Although she felt incredibly indignant, she knew better than to disobey a direct order from a superior. Sulkily, she dropped into a crouch, orange eyes tracking Raven's every movement as the caregiver approached the group with a smile and clinical eye.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We need a home - by Sebastian - May 12, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: We need a home - by Elwood - May 12, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: We need a home - by Towhee - May 12, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: We need a home - by Finley - May 12, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: We need a home - by Sebastian - May 12, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: We need a home - by Elwood - May 12, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: We need a home - by Towhee - May 14, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: We need a home - by Nova - May 14, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: We need a home - by Ivy - May 14, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: We need a home - by Finley - May 15, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: We need a home - by Sebastian - May 15, 2017, 01:22 PM