Bramblepoint I think you pissed off my sandwich.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For a moment, she didn't think he'd heard her. Towhee gathered her breath in her chest, prepared to repeat herself and really bellow this time, when he glanced in her direction. Something about his expression lent her the belief he had heard but simply hadn't understood her. This was the part she hated most about interacting with outsiders; some of them just couldn't comprehend her strange manner of speech. It put a bad taste in her mouth and Towhee almost reconsidered her abortive attempts to collude with this total stranger. She should go fetch Phox instead, bring him back here and fend off their competition to take the spoils for themselves. They could even eat and talk at the same time; such was the strength of communicating in ptero!

But the pale male distracted her by making another leap and snap at the pair of interlocked deer. It didn't land this time, either, though when he bounded backward, he put himself much closer to Towhee. The Xi's ears splayed and she thought about moving away, though his expression gave her pause. There was an eagerness to his features. Everything about his body language invited her to help him conquer this strange prey, particularly that waving tail. It stumped her for a moment, then she decided to shrug inwardly and get down to business.

"Show me what to do," she tried to convey in the most basic and feral of locutions: body language. She was pretty good at combat but she wasn't a hunter, so she would have to play a supportive role.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 14, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 16, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 01:34 PM