Bramblepoint I think you pissed off my sandwich.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
What if they chewed through his neck so the other one escapes with his enemy's decapitated head stuck to him? :P

Before Towhee could right herself, she felt something shove into her side. She inhaled sharply, turning to snap her teeth at her assailant, but it was only her hunting partner pushing her out of harm's way. Her lips fell back over her teeth as the she-wolf resumed her feet with a bodily shake for good measure. Making sure she was clear of the stag's flailing legs, she glanced at his neck and smiled grimly when she saw the bloody wound. They had executed their plan beautifully, without really having planned much of anything.

But what of the other buck? He was fatigued and weak, so should they take advantage of that and attempt to put him down as well? He was currently an obstacle standing between them and their soon to be meal. Something would have to be done about him one way or the other, so Towhee figured the risk was probably worth the reward. While they waited for the first deer to bite the dust, she panted and glanced at her comrade, raising her eyebrows as if to ask, "What do you think?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 14, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 16, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 01:34 PM