Moonspear Wipe-Out
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"I'm sure she will," Charon said in response to Pyx and he watched as Julia thanked Pyx again and then moved into the den so she would rest some more. Once she was inside, he looked at Pyx again and said, "Thanks for helping her out. It means a lot to me to have loyal wolves who I know I can trust to look after my family around." Particularly with the promise of winter's end and spring's entrance and with that, the promise of more puppies to come, Charon couldn't be happier than to have at least a handful of wolves he could trust. Last year he still had Flóki, but this year he at least — he hoped — would have Pyx.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx grinned as Korei helped her clarify, and then bent to give the girl a nuzzle before she limped away to rest. She watched her go, a happy smile on her face. She was such a sweet little girl, a darling, and Pyx adored her. She felt Charon's gaze and turned her eyes to him. "Of course, you don't need to thank me, Charon. It's what I'm here for. And I like spending time with them... well, I've only really gotten to spend time with Korei, but all the same. I'd enjoy time with any of them. Besides, she's the sweetest little thing. You and Amekaze are doing a wonderful job."

She smiled again, pleased at his praise. "They're like family to me too, you and Amekaze too."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon smiled softly at Pyx' praise onto his family and himself. He felt much the same way, like Pyx was family, and he was glad that she was so very glad to have her in his life and his pack. "It's the same for us," he shared. "I hope you'll be with us a long time to come." Charon smiled and waited then, figuring Pyx'd soon leave and he'd have a look at Julia's leg himself (not that he knew any more than Pyx) and put some kisses on the boo-boo's.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Charon's words meant a lot to Pyx. Her skin blushed pink under her fur with pleasure and happiness. She beamed, dipping her head in an embarrassed way, but she managed to nod before she did. 

"I plan to stay for a long time, Charon. Come what may." She smiled at him again, thoroughly pleased with all that she had made for herself here. Her mother would be so proud of her. She dipped her head then, eager to leave before he took too much notice of her tickled state and the silly reaction. "Have a good night. Call me if she needs any more leaves."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
A few more words were exchanged and then it was time for Pyx to leave again. "Good night," said Charon, though he wondered what sort of leaves it was that Julia would need. She'd probably tell him if the need arose, he figured. Charon watched as Pyx departed and then returned to his clumsy daughter, who was probably asleep by now.