Redhawk Caldera cus in my castle i'm the freakin man.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I'm such a pest.

The pack's Xi was in a thunderous mood this afternoon, following an argument with Raven over her continued attitude with the outsiders. Didn't her sister see that she was still acclimating? That she was trying? Why didn't she get any credit for that? Besides, some of them were downright repugnant, like that Ivy chick. Towhee wanted nothing to do with them. Why couldn't she just avoid them to keep the peace? The caregiver expected so much more of her: Raven wanted Towhee to really embrace the newcomers (who weren't so new anymore). But the youth didn't understand why she kept pushing it so hard and not accepting the fact that Towhee was who she was and would never be down with anyone she perceived as an invader.

Grumbling under her breath, she tried to work out her negative energy through a patrol. She stopped short when she spotted a familiar silvery shape in the distance, heading in her direction. Finley appeared to be on a mission, judging by the way she was determinedly zigzagging along the borderline. Was she hunting? Or had she caught the scent of an intruder? Either way, the Xi kicked it into high gear, galloping forth to close the distance between herself and her godmother.

"Aunt Finley? What's up?" she panted when she reached her. Her eyes drifted to the Alpha's swollen sides and some of her foul mood began to clear up at the clear reminder of her upcoming baby siblings.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Finley - June 12, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Towhee - June 14, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Finley - June 25, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Towhee - June 26, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Finley - June 30, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Towhee - July 02, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Finley - July 03, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Towhee - July 05, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Phox - July 05, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Finley - July 08, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Towhee - July 10, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Phox - July 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Finley - July 25, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Towhee - July 28, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Phox - August 08, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Towhee - August 15, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Phox - August 23, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Finley - August 28, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Towhee - August 30, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: cus in my castle i'm the freakin man. - by Phox - September 22, 2017, 09:45 AM