Moonspear nothing holding me back
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Now that she could get them out into the sunlight and fresh air on the regular, she had spent much of the late afternoon trying to exhaust the puppies. Either by chasing them or encouraging them to roam around the den's little doorstep, she'd harassed them into near constant motion until finally had enough of it and she let them rest. Her benefit in this came from seeing them all curled up or sprawled out somewhere, asleep, and not immediately needing her.. which right now, was everything she wanted.

While she didn't have anywhere in particular to be, it mostly felt good to just be on her own for a few moments. Scarce as they were, she was keen to enjoy them carefully, so went to a nearby spot of her own to unwind for these last few bits of daylight. While she could doze if she wanted, she kept one ear turning to the nearby sounds despite the outwardly relaxed appearances as dusk started to get comfy too.

Charon's approach was enough to perk her up again. She chuffed back quietly and wagged her tail against the ground--not looking to summon any puppies either. Since she made no moves to get up and go to him, she made it plenty clear she was quite content to invite him the rest of the way to her. Why not, when it was a good spot and close enough to the den to watch over it without being too close, unless he had other ideas.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 19, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 20, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 20, 2017, 03:23 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 21, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 23, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 26, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 28, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 29, 2017, 03:18 AM