Moonspear nothing holding me back
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
She had a good spot going for her and so when she invited him he didn't hesitate to lay down beside her. Things were quiet around them and Charon nosed Ame's cheek lovingly. For a moment they were just parents enjoying some quiet time, and not parents who had a tough decision to make. He enjoyed the silence a moment longer, feeling his body lightly press against Ame's and a soft smile resting on his face.

But the bliss could not stay forever, and he knew he was the one to break it eventually. "What do you think of the faulty pup?" he asked, a certain coldness to his voice. He had always been full of scrutiny towards his own children; it wasn't hard to see that Julia was his least favourite daughter a year ago and that he valued his stronger daughters far more. He was endlessly proud of Hydra and loved Alya and Lyra all the same. This year, so far his eyes had fell mostly on the two light daughters — unsurprisingly, his own mini-me was his favourite so far — and he hoped that the boy would develop to be good too, as it was his only son so far.

But the runty dark female was hard to love, as it was a blemish on their heritage. It seemed better to hide such a child away, but she still took resources... And so he thought it best to simply get rid of it. But he didn't say such, because he somewhat intended to get rid of it regardless of Amekaze's opinion. He just hoped he could make her think it was her idea, first, or at least get an idea of what she would think of such an action. She was strong, too, so Charon thought she would not look favourably upon the weakest link in the litter either.
Messages In This Thread
nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 19, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 20, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 20, 2017, 03:23 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 21, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 23, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 26, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 28, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 29, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - July 03, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - July 05, 2017, 02:04 AM