Moonspear nothing holding me back
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
His was a company she would embrace. When he came to her, she leaned against him however she could and exhaled a small, happy sigh. It usually was not just them lately, usually a puppy clinging around somewhere, or at least where she could see them, so this was very welcome.

As for what her thought on the weak puppy, she had considered this a lot already and learned that she hardly had the patience for it as it was playing out currently. Faulty was certainly one way to put it. Her ears slicked back and she huffed. Here between just the two of them, she could lay it bare, ugly or not, and she already had a feeling Charon wouldn't be merciful in his thoughts either. "She struggles a lot. It is frustrating to watch her suffer," she murmured. Her face was scrunched with a foul feeling that went deeper than just voicing this for the first real time.

The litter was growing, and while the male was still a bit slow on the uptake when compared to the paler sisters, the little Ran continually seemed much further behind them--and having a paw and limb that refused to grow right did her no favors either. Not being able to just do something to fix her daughter's issues irritated her. Despite willing her to grow and making sure she nursed most of the time, she still failed to take off quite as the mother had wanted. Day after day, and Amekaze was left to just wonder how this could be, and more importantly, what she was meant to do about it. "And I do hate seeing that leg." Her nose wrinkled disdainfully. It didn't seem to be getting any better so Ame was very bothered by it, and wished she could trust the girl's strength and grit enough to just get rid of it. Yet as it were now, she was certain anything like that would just kill her faster.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 19, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 20, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 20, 2017, 03:23 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 21, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 23, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 26, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 28, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 29, 2017, 03:18 AM