Moonspear nothing holding me back
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
He couldn't entirely tell whether she thought 'yes' on both accounts, or just part of what he had asked. Her 'probably' showed that she didn't really want to think too much about it, perhaps because she felt some form of motherly feelings towards the child and didn't want to face the truth. That he pup was holding back the others and that they were all better off without it.

But on some level Charon could recognise those feelings, the parently feels that made you want to protect and nurture your child, to help it to grow. He wished all those things for Ran, but it had become rapidly more and more evident that she'd never have any of it in the decree he wished for her.

Amekaze posed good questions, but questions he didn't have the answers to. "If she is going to die eventually, it's better to just end it ourselves," he said. There was a certain casualness to his tone, flared on only by the fact that he could not be too loving about this, too fatherly; he needed to do what was best for everyone involved, even if it meant that one of his daughters died soon. But if she were to die sooner or later anyway, then wasn't it the most humane thing to do?
Messages In This Thread
nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 19, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 20, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 20, 2017, 03:23 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 21, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 23, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 26, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 28, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 29, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - July 03, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - July 05, 2017, 02:04 AM