Moonspear nothing holding me back
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She believed it was.. very, very likely that something would see to her end. If not one of the more obvious variables she'd just questioned, there were many other possibilities just waiting to prey on a weakness such as that one that consumed her seventh daughter. Some could even be closer than others--Ame saw the way Vela had no patience for her, and that did not bode well in her heart. They already came from a family tree sprinkled heartily with executioners. The dark mother did not want to see her offspring add fratricide to their repertoire, as she had, and that was just the beginning of what it could be to kill the weak little wolf if they didn't.

So yes, in the bitter end, it was better.

For her, for her mate, and for the rest of the pack. Perhaps even for Ran too. There were far too many myths and tales of rebirth for her to discredit it all so easily, even if it was just a thought to ease the grief. There had to be something better for her than a life of slow, miserable suffering, held captive by a weak body that failed to flourish.

Ame let the pause hang a beat. "It is," she finally agreed aloud now that he had fished the right phrasing out of her. "A shame.. that she is so very unlucky," she sighed and moved so that she could press her nose at Charon's cheek despite the frown keeping her expression dark. "But I would not want to live a life with that deformity. Especially not with stronger sisters who just exemplify everything she lacks," she shook her head then shifted so she could set it on him, and invited further contact between them both. Amekaze huffed, justifying her agreement mostly for herself. "As much as it burns me that she is my daughter as well.. it just does not seem fair that she be dealt this." Not with how magnificent her older siblings had grown to be already, and how promising their futures all seemed.. except for crippled-foot Ran, born to parents with very little patience towards the problem.

"So it should be soon then, hm?"
She knew, and couldn't help but glance to the darkening sunset-streaked skies at the thought of putting any sort of date on this right here, and right now.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 19, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 20, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 20, 2017, 03:23 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 21, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 23, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 26, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 28, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 29, 2017, 03:18 AM