Moonspear nothing holding me back
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She hated the gravity of it, and watching him numbly accept the duty came no easier. An unexpectedly difficult read.. which made a piece of her wish it had just been done even sooner--but the girl had persisted anyway, making her doubt it even once she had fully realized magnitude of the issue at play here. Her ears angled back further still; she dreaded the worse sorrow that could follow.. once things changed, and even the next moment she would see Ran for as long as she remained with them. The vibe around her little family was about to change quite a bit.

Are you sure? she wanted to ask.. although it was not merely out of doubt for his resolve. She could.. she likely would, although it would not be easy--but she would move on past it. Surely she could channel her annoyances and frustration into something effective, if she had to. There had been times when they tested her patience already. Most likely, all the same could be said for him though, and he had already taken it on himself.

"Yeah," she said quietly and a little bit sad. "For the greater good." she resolved through a sigh, and hoped that if anything, the only regret would be not doing it sooner once it was said and done.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 19, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 20, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 20, 2017, 03:23 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 21, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 23, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 26, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Amekaze - June 28, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Charon - June 29, 2017, 03:18 AM