Redhawk Caldera two minutes to midnight
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was in the middle of her own late patrol when the light show started. She froze, the falling stars reflected in her orange eyes as she stared in trepidation. After watching for a moment, she pivoted and began loping toward the territory's heart to locate her family. The rendezvous site was far from empty when she arrived, apparently simultaneously with @Raven. The two sisters locked eyes—Raven looked calm enough, which was reassuring to the youth—then Towhee bounded over to join Phox and Lagan even as the caretaker sidled in Finley's general direction.

"Phox," the Xi said much too loudly, "what does it sound like?" She could only imagine there was some beautiful or terrifying (or possibly both) noise accompanying the fiery missiles zooming toward the earth.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
two minutes to midnight - by ThE nArRaToR - July 01, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: two minutes to midnight - by Nightjar - July 01, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: two minutes to midnight - by Lagan - July 03, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: two minutes to midnight - by Phox - July 03, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: two minutes to midnight - by Elwood - July 03, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: two minutes to midnight - by Finley - July 03, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: two minutes to midnight - by Towhee - July 05, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: two minutes to midnight - by Orca - July 06, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: two minutes to midnight - by Elwood - July 23, 2017, 02:14 PM