Redhawk Caldera Don't be afraid to catch feels
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was strangely daunting, this idea of embracing someone she hardly knew, of subverting all her typical instincts and welcoming him into her innermost circle right off the bat. But Towhee couldn't resist the opportunity to forge a bond with someone who knew, in part, the trials and tribulations that came with being deaf. She took a few days to ponder her feelings toward Nightjar before seeking him out. His scent led toward the cave, which caused the Xi's eyebrows to raise curiously as she came to a stop and stood outside.

He emerged within moments, looking a little spooked. "I wouldn't go in there again if I were you," Towhee said tonelessly. "It's bad luck." She licked her lips before explaining, "An avalanche trapped half the pack in there this past winter. I don't remember it—we were really little then—but Raven told me all about it. And Gannet told me about how they got stuck down there once during a swarm of locusts. And..." Well, Nightjar knew the oldest chapter of this story, having been the one to get lost—along with Wildfire—a few summer back, another of Raven's cautionary tales.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 03, 2017, 08:53 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 03, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 03, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 05, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 13, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 14, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 22, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 25, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Towhee - July 28, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Don't be afraid to catch feels - by Nightjar - July 31, 2017, 07:45 PM