Redhawk Caldera No, I don't have a harp.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was tempted to relax too, though Towhee glanced at the den and maintained a rather vigilant posture, ready to drop the conversation with Nightjar at a moment's notice if required to do anything for the pups or their parents. With that said, everything still appeared calm and uneventful, so the guardian returned her attention to her brother.

That was a fair question. There were two major reasons, which Towhee explained. -There are already two perfectly capable Alphas, who will hopefully rule this pack for years to come.- Taking over meant usurping them (and that wasn't going to happen) or stepping up in the event they could no longer maintain their titles, e.g., death. Towhee didn't even want to contemplate that, at least anytime soon.

-And I'm not sure if I'd make a good Alpha. Maybe once I get some practice as a Beta, I can find that out...- she thought "out loud," canting her head and wondering if Nightjar would find her reasoning acceptable. -But refer to exhibit A,- she added, still lacking any desire to think of a future where she wasn't following the Blackthorns' leadership.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 14, 2017, 12:42 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 22, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 30, 2017, 12:29 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - July 31, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - July 31, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - August 01, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - August 21, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - August 22, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Nightjar - September 10, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: No, I don't have a harp. - by Towhee - September 13, 2017, 12:41 PM