Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I had to nab it! :D

I always figured Raven's fluency in ptero would be about a 9 on a scale of 1-10 but it's totally up to you! Towhee herself uses a mix of signing and speech, so I use the different formatting from my signature to denote each. (I nearly never describe the signing in any detail, as that'd be far too involved!) You're of course welcome to do the same. :)

Her heart did a funny little twitch in her chest at this news. She was doing her best to be patient but if the pups could see now, she desperately wanted to meet them. Towhee wanted to show them ptero right off the bat so she would be able to communicate with them even once their ears opened and they began learning speech, especially since it would take months before they could speak clearly enough for her to read their lips. Plus, she just wanted to see their little faces and let them see hers, so they could start getting to know one another.

Drawing in a steadying breath, the teenager focused on Raven's question. Hopefully she was right and Finley would let her meet the pups soon. -I was just patrolling and I'm dying for a drink,- she replied. -Maybe a swim too...- she thought "out loud." -Wanna go to the caldera with me?- Of course, they were technically on the caldera but Towhee specifically meant the territory's namesake landmark: the lake right at its heart.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - July 23, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 08:57 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - July 24, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - July 25, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - July 28, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - July 28, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - August 01, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - August 01, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - August 02, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:00 PM