Redhawk Caldera why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her brother's noncommittal answer caused Towhee's brow to furrow. She glanced at Elwood again when he spoke, nibbling at her lip. Did she have a question? She wasn't really sure what to make of this conversation. Something didn't feel right. But with Lagan quickly dropping the subject, she didn't really have a leg to stand on. Maybe it was something best dismissed and forgotten.

She shook her head with a tight-lipped smile, then decided to turn her attention upon the puppies. It would be difficult for Towhee to eavesdrop should Elwood and Lagan continue their discussion of cute boys (so weird, she caught herself thinking), what with being deaf and all. She might catch a snippet here or there, but for the most part, she focused on the puppies, starting with a tickle to @Tegan's belly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - July 28, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Towhee - August 21, 2017, 07:32 PM